Hi there! Welcome to our house.
If you’re popping by from someone else’s house – we’re so glad you’re here. Let me share a drink with you…
Would you like it spiked or virgin?
It can be made either way. (Versatility is good!)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- 3 cups peach slices (frozen works well)
- 6 cups sparkling water or mineral water
- peach and lemon slices to garnish
- vodka (optional)
- Bring 1 cup water to boil in a small pot. Add white sugar. Reduce heat and simmer 5-7 minutes to make simple syrup. Remove from heat.
- Juice lemons, discard rinds and set aside.
- Puree peach slices with 3 cups of water in a blender or food processor.
- Mix simple syrup, lemon juice, pureed peaches and sparkling water in a large pitcher or beverage dispenser.
- Add peach slices, lemon slices and ice to garnish.
- If desired add 1-2 ounces of vodka to each glass at serving time.
What is your favorite lemonade?